Вооружение из США – Госдепом объявлен тендер на поставку снайперского снаряжения с доставкой в Украину
США собираются осуществить закупку военного оборудования, которое планируется отправить в Украину. Об этом говорится в объявлении на сайте государственного департамента США, предоставляющем доступ к объявленным федеральным контрактам.
Как отмечается, речь идет о контракте PR6245619 в региональном отделе поддержки закупок США во Франкфурте (Office of Acquisitions Regional Procurement Support Office Frankfurt, Germany).
Объявлено о закупке коллиматорных прицелов типа EOTech XPS3 или анологичных, тактических фонариков для автоматов типа SureFire M952 V-BK, оптических прицелов типа Leupold Mark 6 M5C2, дальномеров типа Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX.
Также в тендере указаны портативные метеостанции типа Kestrel Elite 5700 с приложением баллистики, тактические подзорные трубы типа Leupold Mark 4, армейские рюкзаки, кейсы для оружия, тактические бинокли типа Steiner 10X28 (T1028), наборы для тактической маскировки с костюмами и другое снайперское снаряжение.
Согласно тексту контракта, в целом речь идет о 630 предметах снайперского снаряжения. Сумма закупок не указывается.
Как отмечается в документе, оборудование должно быть только новым, не из “серого” рынка и не отремонтированным. Оборудование должно быть в оригинальной упаковке, никогда не использоваться и не изменяться каким-то образом, говорится в документе.
“Все ценовые предложения должны предусматривать доставку с помощью авиаперевозки в Киев, Украина. Ни одна частичная поставка не допускается, если иное не оговорено с представителем заказчика на момент присуждения контракта”, – говорится в тексте тендера.
Как отмечается, полный адрес для доставки в Киеве “будет предоставлен при заказе”.Полный текст объявления на англ. языке:
AMENDMENT NOTICE: This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. The solicitation number is PR6245619 and is issued as an invitation for bids (IFB), unless otherwise indicated herein. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 333314 with a small business size standard of 500.00 employees. This requirement is a [ Total HUB-Zone ] set-aside and only qualified offerors may submit bids. The solicitation pricing on www.FedBid.com will start on the date this solicitation is posted and will end on 2017-08-04 12:00:00.0 Eastern Time or as otherwise displayed at www.FedBid.com. FOB Destination shall be in the Special Shipping Instructions.
The Department of State requires the following items, Brand Name or Equal, to the following:
LI 001: COLLIMATOR SIGHT EOTECH XPS3 (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Optics: Transmission holography – parallax free
• Magnification: 1x
• Eye Relief: Unlimited
• Length/Width/Height: 3.5″x 2″x2.4″ (88.9X50.8×60.96)
• Weight: 8 oz (227 grams)
• Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
• Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
• Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2″ at 100 yds)
• Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
• Mount: 1″ Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
• Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
• Night Vision Compatibility: yes, 10 additional settings
• Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
• Window Dimensions: 1.20″ x 0.85″ (30 x 23mm)
• Front Window Material: 1/8″ solid glass
• Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate(3/16″ thick)
• Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4″ eye relief
• Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000 to 1, brightest to lowest
• Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280 to 1, with NV switch engaged
• Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
• Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
• Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
• Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
• Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs, 20, EA;
LI 002: ASSAULT RIFLE TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT SUREFIRE M952 V-BK (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Max Output — White Light 350 lumens
• Tactical Runtime** 2.5 hours
• Output / Runtime — IR 120.0 mW
• Bezel Diameter 1.37 inches
• Weight w/Batteries 9.2 ounces
• Batteries 2 ea. 123A (included), 20, EA;
LI 003: ASSAULT RIFLE SLING (TWO-POINT) MAGPUL MS3 GEN 2 (BRAND NAME OF EQUAL)
• Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration.
• Light weight (1.000 LB) yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer.
• Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip.
• Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort.
• Color: Green, 20, EA;
LI 004: OPTICAL SIGHT LEUPOLD MARK 6 M5C2 (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Magnification: 3-18X44mm (34mm)
• Length: 12 inches
• Weighing in at 23.6oz
• Reticle: Horus H59
• Finish: mate, 30, EA;
LI 005: RANGEFINDER BUSHNELL ELITE 1 MILE CONX (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• 7x magnification
• Blue Tooth Wireless connectivity – requires Android operating system 4.3, or iOS 8.1 or newer for Apple devices
• VDT (Vivid Display Technology)
• 2nd Generation E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) – Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision
• VSI (Variable Sight-in)
• Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in CM, IN, MOA & MIL.
• Scan mode
• Range: 5–1760 yards
• Diopter adjustment
• Compatible with magnetic attachment system
• Fully waterproof
• Built-in tripod mount, 30, EA;
LI 006: WEATHER STATION KESTREL ELITE 5700 W/APPLIED BALLISTICS (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Bluetooth LINK to Smartphones / Mobile / Android / IOS
• Works with Bushnell CONX Range Finder (CLIN 004)
• Takes 1 AA battery
• Improved high resolution screen for any lighting (even sunlight) and easy on your eyes.
• Intuitive user-interface screen navigation
• Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
• Scratch and breakage-resistant window
• All meters include both options of Red (NV – Night Vision) & White backlights., 30, EA;
LI 007: TACTICAL SPOTTING SCOPE LEUPOLD MARK 4 (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Actual Magnification: 12.00 x low – 40.00 x 60.00 mm high
• Angular FOV: 3.20 degrees low, 1.0 degrees high
• Twilight Factor: 26.80 low, 48.90 high
• Exit Pupil: 4.80 mm low, 1.50 mm high
• Eye Relief: 30.00 mm
• Objective Clear Aperture: 60.00 mm
• Length: 12.40 in
• Weight: 37.00 oz (1049 g)
• Close Focus Distance: 36 ft (11 m)
• Reticle: Horus H59
• Finish: Matte, 15, EA;
LI 008: USTS P.I.G SADDLE TRIPOD KIT # P-08 (BRAND NAME OF EQUAL)
• Size: 36L x 6W (IN)
• Contains P.I.G. saddle with tan pads and 055 aluminum tripod with magnesium ball head pig saddle
• Universally mounts to any tripod platform which incorporates 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 thread attachments
• Saddle Color: Green, 30, EA;
LI 009: MANFROTTO GRIP BALL HEAD (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Weight 814 g
• Safety Payload Weight 5 kg
• Material Magnesium
• Head Type Other
• Top Attachment 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ thread female
• Base Diameter 60 mm
• Plate Type 200PL-14
• Friction Control Yes
• Front Tilt -90° / +90°
• Lateral Tilt +90° / -30°
• Panoramic Rotation 360
• Base Type 35 mm
• Ball Locking Yes
• Bubble Spirit Level (No.) 1
• Color Black
• Maximum Working Temperature 60 C
• Minimum Working Temperature -30 C
• Quick Release Yes
• Working Height 10.3 cm, 30, EA;
LI 010: BACKPACK INITIAL ATTACK SNIPER SYSTEM DRAG BAG (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Weight lb 10.0000
• Dimensions 50″L x 14 “W
• Reconfigurable Weapon Retention System that allows the drag bag to securely accept weapons of varying length (42″ to 48″).
• Features stowaway backpack straps, drag handle, and a separate pouch for a drop line.
• Webbing for the attachment of MOLLE pouches, including our Utility Pouch (TT-SS-UP) and.308 mag. pouches.
• Slip-Not anti-abrasion grip material in wet or dry conditions used under the shooter’s elbow positions.
• Fold-out flap to eliminate the muzzle signature from a discharging weapon.
• Two zippered utility pockets, one having a plastic see-through cover ideal for your sniper data book.
• Separate pouch for a grease pen for making notations on the plastic window.
• Cleaning rod sleeve (41″)
• Color: Multicam, 30, EA;
LI 011: PELICAN 1750 CASE (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Ext. Dim. 53.00″ X 16.00″ X 6.12″
• Int. Dim. 50.50″ X 13.50″ X 5.25″
• Lid/Case Depth 1.75″ / 3.50″
• Buoyancy 187.39 lbs.
• Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs
• 3-Layers of solid foam
• Watertight, crush-proof and dust proof construction
• Double Throw latch system
• O-ring seal
• Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
• Fold down handles
• Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
• Stainless Steel hardware and padlock protectors
• Two (2) Padlock Eyelets
• Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee, 30, EA;
LI 012: EBERLESTOCK GUNSLINGER II BACKPACK (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Dimensions: 22″h x 10″w x 8″d •
• Weight: 8.2 lbs.
• Volume: 2,700 C.I.
• Color: Military Green
• Intex-II Frame (or similar to provide stability and support)
• Internal storage of a sniper rifle or an M-16/M-4/AR platform assault rifle, 30, EA;
LI 013: BINOCULARS STEINER TACTICAL 10X28 (T1028) (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Magnification 10×28
• Weight 12.7 oz
• Width 5.1
• Height 4.6
• Item no. 6504, 30, EA;
LI 014: ACCURACY FIRST WHIZ WHEEL BALLISTIC SOLVER (3 PACK) (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Ballistic nomograph/calculator that provides versatility for multiple muzzle velocities, varying scope heights, numerous bullets and grain weights
• Includes: 1 Solver Sleeve; 3 Solver Wheels; 2 Fastening Hardware Sets and an Instruction Manual, 30, EA;
LI 015: TACTICAL CONCEALMENT MFG BEAST GHILLIE SUIT KIT (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL):
BOTTOM: 15 M/R, 10 L/R, 5 L/L, All MALE
• MCM-3 Cobra with Hood Ghillie Foundation: Hood sewn onto body; wide grid 550 cord bar-tacked throughout; adjustable chest tension straps, hood cinching cords. Nylon Cord is bar-tacked throughout entire outer shell to accommodate the use of or foliage.
• Base garment is constructed from heavy-duty MultiCam mesh fabric. (Entire garment is ventilated which aids in ventilation and camouflage depth perception.
• Hood is ventilated for ventilation and visual perception.
• Skid Ares are constructed from 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon Threadless skid surface areas throughout the entire garment
• Elbow/Forearm padding is sewn-in (Chest and knees are not padded)
• Enhanced Reinforced shin Guards Nylon 550 Nylon cord bartacked throughout in wide-grid format
• Closed-chest System: via zipper side entry
• Adjustable Hand Loops
• Adjustable Foot Stirrups
• Sleeve length via wrist tension cords
• All pant leg length via ankle tension cords
• Adjustable Engree Suspension System (Crotch Strap) via Fastex Buckle Zipper
• V-Neck preacher collar Reinforced seat and crotch using Cordura 2
• Wide belt loops around trouser waistband
• Wide duty belt Inner knee abrasion protection
• Enhanced Integrated trouser cargo pockets (both legs)
• Entire back of shirt is ventilated with super-tough mesh fabric Garnish Package includes approximately 4 lbs of garnish fiber
• Color: Multi-Cam, 30, EA;
LI 016: HARRIS BIPOD (HBLMS ) WITH ACCESSORIES (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL):
• Ultralight weight: 14 oz.
• Extends from 9″ to 13″
• Leg notches in 1″ increments.
• Legs are spring loaded, for fast deployment.
• Swivels (tilts) to compensate for uneven terrain.
• Has a built in sling swivel stud to attach the sling.
• With S-Lock (Part# 747)
• With a Picatinny Rail Bipod Adapter to allow attachment of a Harris Bipod to a Picatinny rail (Part# PRA)
• With a SS Loophole Sling (Part# SSLS), 15, EA;
LI 017: BADGER ORDNANCE 34MM 1 PIECE UNIMOUNT ULTRA HIGH PSR (1.49“) FOR OPTIC (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• 1 PIECE UNIMOUNT 34MM
• Center: 1.49″
• Outer height: 2.55″
• Outer width: 1.86″
• Thickness: 0.625
• Uimount length: 5.0″
• Color: black
• Finish: anodized
• Material: aluminum
• Screw pattern set: 4 & 4
• M1913 (picatinny)
• Height: ultra high, 30, EA;
LI 018: BADGER ORDNANCE ANGLE COSINE INDICATOR WITH 34MM ACI RING CAP (4 SCREW) (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Color: black
• Finish: anodized
• Material: aluminum
• M1913 (picatinny), 30, EA;
LI 019: ACCURACY FIRST SCOPE LEVEL (34MM) (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• 1° with line increments of 2.5°.
• Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with glass levels
• Custom bent, in lieu of a straight vial, designed using medical grade glass with a ceramic ball
• Reads movement at a minimum of 1° and extends measurements out to +/- 10°, 30, EA;
LI 020: PERSONAL TOOL KIT WHEELER ENGINEERING FAT WRENCH KIT WITH 10 BIT SET (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Torque adjustments range from 10 inch pounds to 65 inch pounds
• Accuracy plus/minus 2 inch pounds
• 1/4″ drive
• Plastic Case Included
• Included bits:
Leupold/Buehler windage bit
#10 flat blade bit
#11 flat blade bit
#32 flat blade bit
3/32″ Allen bit
7/64″ Allen bit
5/32″ Allen bit
T15 Torx bit
T20 Torx bit
Square drive adapter bit, 30, EA;
LI 021: DEWEY COATED CLEANING ROD (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• Caliber: 270/6.8 mm (.277), 284/7 mm (.284), 30 Caliber (.308), 7.62×39 (.310), 303/7.7 mm (.311-.312)
• Material: Aluminum
• Style: Rifle, 30, EA;
LI 022: JP ENTERPRISES BORE GUIDE (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• For: AR .308 platform
• Helps Prevent Crown, Throat & Chamber Damage
• Replaces the bolt carrier, seals the upper receiver and provides safe and effective cleaning from the breech instead of the muzzle. Solid aluminum rod guide helps prevent throat and chamber damage plus, the rubber “O” rings keep bore cleaning solvents out of the lower receiver., 30, EA;
LI 023: BROWNELLS DEWEY CLEANING ROD JAGS (BRAND NAME OR EQUAL)
• For: 30 Caliber (.308)
• Brass jags are specially designed for use with Dewey Coated Rifle Rods ONLY. Brass jags are the unique Dewey design that take a patch over-the-end, or wrapped around., 30, EA;
Solicitation and Buy Attachments
***Question Submission: Interested offerors must submit any questions concerning the solicitation at the earliest time possible to enable the Buyer to respond. Questions must be submitted by using the ‘Submit a Question’ feature at www.fedbid.com. Questions not received within a reasonable time prior to close of the solicitation may not be considered.***
In addition to providing pricing at www.FedBid.com for this solicitation, each Offeror must provide any required, NON-PRICING responses (e.g. technical proposal, representations and certifications, etc.) so that they are received no later than the closing date and time for this solicitation. Submissions can be sent to email@example.com.——–
Please note: This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; offers are being requested and a separate written solicitation document will not be issued. The solicitation number is PR6173929 and is issued as a Request for Quotations (RFQ).
This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to FAR 4.1102 and other applicable regulations and guidelines. Information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award.
All Bids must be valid for 30 days from the closing date for this solicitation. No exceptions or qualifications.
New equipment ONLY, NO grey market or refurbished products. Items must be in original packaging, never used, and not altered in any way. Components of the requested equipment, to include memory, must be manufacturer-approved and may not be compatible, remanufactured, or refurbished equipment. All items must be covered by manufacturer’s warranty and procured through a manufacturer approved distribution channel. Sellers must be able to document their ability to provide items through manufacturer approved distribution channels upon request.
The Seller confirms to have sourced all products submitted in this Bid from manufacturer-approved channels for Federal sales, in accordance with all applicable laws and manufacturer’s current applicable policies at the time of purchase. Seller must be able to support both the product sale and product pricing, in accordance with applicable manufacturer certification / specialization requirements. If software is provided or included, Seller shall, upon request, provide Buyer with a copy of the End User License Agreement. Seller certifies that all software is licensed originally to Buyer as the original licensee authorized to use the software.
All bid prices must include shipping FOB Destination via air freight to Kyiv, Ukraine. No partial shipments are permitted, unless otherwise specified by Contracting Officer at time of award.
Air Freight FOB destination Kyiv, Ukraine – direct delivery (complete address will be provided at the time of order).
This is a “Brand Name or Equal” procurement,Seller certifies that it is an authorized distributer of the brand name product being sold to the Department of State and that it has the certification/specialization level required by the manufacturer, to support both the product sale and product pricing,in accordance with applicable manufacturer certification/specialization requirements. Unless otherwise specified, Seller warrants that the products are new and in their original box(es).
(a) To have an offer considered for award, vendors must provide the manufacturer name, model, and extended specifications of the exact equipment being proposed for all line items – no exceptions. Offerors shall also provide with their proposal, at a minimum, existing product literature from the manufacturer or a third party (i.e., clearly identifying the source) substantiating the acceptability of their offered products in accordance with this solicitation. Failure to provide this information will result in a ‘non- responsive’ offer and removal from award consideration.
No partial shipments are permitted, unless otherwise specified by Contracting Officer at time of award.
The selected Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions. FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors – Commercial, applies to this acquisition. The selected Offeror must submit a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications – Commercial Items. FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions – Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
The following FAR clauses in paragraph (b) of FAR clause 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, will apply: 52.204-12, 52.209-6, 52.219-3, 52.219-28, 52.222-3,52.222-19, 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.222-35, 52.222-37, 52.222-50, 52.223-18, 52.225-13, 52.232-33, and 52.232-40 Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors (Dec 2013). The full text of a FAR clause may be accessed electronically at http://www.acquisition.gov/far/
The selected Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions. FAR 52.214-34 Submission of Offers in the English Language (Apr 1991); 52.212-2 Evaluation – Commercial Items (Oct 2014); 52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards (Oct 2016); and DOSAR 652.243-70 Notices; 652.229-70 Excise Tax Exemption Statement for Contractors Within the United States (Jul 1988); 652.242-73 Authorization and Performance (Auf 1999). The full text of a FAR clause may be accessed electronically at http://www.acquisition.gov/far/ andhttp://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/other/dosar/652.htm
The Government intends to make award to the responsive offeror that submits the ‘lowest priced, technically acceptable’ bid to the Government based on Technical Acceptability, Price, and Delivery Timeframe. Award will be made to the offeror quoting fair and reasonable prices who meet ALL required technical specifications and who comply with ALL solicitation requirements.
Award may NOT be based solely on pricing factors alone. Consideration may be given to non-price related factors to include delivery, history, urgency of need, as well as price, among others.
Delivery time 60 days ARO.